Put your skills and expertise to use to help grow your ECONA
Member volunteer opportunities
We have several volunteer openings for members willing to donate their time and skills to your Eidsvollsmen Council of North America. If you are interested in one of the following member-volunteer positions, please Contact Us at once about the position you are interested in:
• Ad Sales Representative
• Contributing Writers for The Constitution, our newsletter; particularly first-hand Norwegian-language, -genealogical research and -travel experiences, tips and how-tos—with photo/s, if possible; byline included)
• Database Manager
• Descendant Ambassadors We are in desperate need of one or more Eidsvollsmen descendants to assist our Norwegian biography researcher/writer with phone calls (sometimes long-distance calls within the U.S.) to fellow descendants in America a couple times per year.
• Eidsvollman Biography Descendant Contributor (Genealogy, information, text and or/images)• Event Planner
• Fund Raiser
• Genealogy Prep Assistants We are also in desperate need of one or more Eidsvollsmen descendants to help proof and prepare provided descendant genealogical information for publication in our upcoming book project. This volunteer work will be "as needed" from January 2013 through October 2013. You do not need genealogy software to assist us with this, but you will need Microsoft Word.
• Grant Writer
• Marketing Coordinator
• New Initiatives Coordinator
• Scholarship-Program Initiative Coordinator
• State Council VP Member for New York, Texas
Non-member volunteer opportunities
Our members can benefit from your expertise! If you are a professional working in the areas of Norwegian language, Norwegian genealogical research or Norwegian travel, we welcome and encourage your article ideas. If you have an article idea, please contact us to help us determine if your article idea is an appropriate fit for our membership AND to get your article slated on our production schedule for an upcoming issue of The Constitution.
• Contributing Writers for The Constitution, our newsletter; particularly EXPERT Norwegian-language, -genealogical research and -travel experiences, tips and how-tos—with photo/s, if possible; byline included)